Tuesday, August 26, 2008

More Pictures Of Henry

2 weeks old

Henry and Grandma Kathy

Henry and Grandma Kathy

Watching the Olympics with dad

Henry and Ruthie

Henry & Annie


Learning to hold his head up

2 1/2 weeks old

4 comments:

Amanda said...

What an adorable little nephew I have! He is such a cutie - I'm jealous Mom gets to visit!

Jen said...

Seriously Emily, could your kids be any cuter??!!! Mike said to tell James Hello!

Brenda said...

He is SO cute. Watch out, boys are very different from girls, it should be fun with all the little "moms" around though! I am opposite you with 3 boys and 1 girl and can I just say how happy I am to have her! (you can check out their new first day of school pictures on my blog if you want)

kollers said...

I can't get over how cute your kids are. He is just sooo darling, I've got to quit looking so much though cause it is really making me want one! Hope you are feeling well. You look great and it looks like you have lots of help with the girls. I'm glad your mom got to be with you guys too! Moms just know what you need! Love you guys!