It was our last Sunday in the Crestwood 2nd Ward. Last week our Stake President announced some boundary changes. We are sad to leave but the new ward (which is our old ward) is also really great.
The Relief Society Presidency I have been serving with. These sisters are amazing and I will miss them when we go to the new ward. (Amie Cotton - Secretary, Jill Neal - Education Counselor, Miralyn Adams - RS President, and Me - Enrichment Counselor)

Maya used our camera to take pictures of Ruth (she loves to have her picture taken)...





2 comments:
Kollers-man I can't believe how big the kids are getting. Henry looks just like James (music to his ears I'm sure) He's a handsome little guy! :) It's fun seeing how your family has changed through photos. One of these days James and I will stop "talking" about getting our families together to hang out for an afternoon and we'll get an actual date set! :) Anyway, love the blog and we'll be checking in from time to time.
Jer
Post a Comment